Fire Alarm & Life Safety Solutions
MSS is proud to be the Southeast’s preferred provider of Fire Alarm and Life Safety systems. We are an authorized distributor, installer and integrator of a full line of Honeywell systems including Notifier (ONYX, FireWarden and Fire-Lite series).
We partner with you from design and specification to installation, integration and ongoing support as well as ongoing service and maintenance of a complete solution.
Benefits of a fire alarm system
- Ensures that your building meets Code.
- Provides occupants with early warning detection for safe evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Protect your buildings and assets with an auxiliary alarm system connected to your local municipality.
- 24-hour UL-listed monitoring station.
When to consider a system upgrade
- A complete system failure.
- Excessive maintenance costs.
- System is obsolete due to a lack of parts availability.
- System is no longer supported.
- System fails to meet current Codes.
- The building is undergoing a major renovation.
Analytics & Intelligence
- Monitoring provides verification that smoke is indicative of a real fire danger and notifies the emergency department for a faster response.
- Receive alerts on system functionality, system disabled, low battery, and power failures.
Why partner with MSS?
With 12+ licensed professional engineers on staff and an average of 66+ technicians across the Carolinas, MSS can design, permit, install, and service any type of fire alarm system to protect your buildings, assets, and people.
- Unparalleled work quality and responsiveness.
- NICET-certified technicians trained on NFPA 72 standards and guidelines to provide top quality fire alarm service & repair.
- Capability to test and inspect any manufacturer’s fire alarm system.
- The top certified dealer on the east coast.
- Notifier Diamond and multi-million award recipient multiple years in a row.
- MSS offers a wide array of state-of-the-art products and technology to protect your buildings and people.
- Stand-alone or networked systems.
- Customized fire alarm and life safety solutions for every industry and experts in commercial applications.