Security System Solutions
ASSESS | PLAN | ENGINEER
PERMIT | UPFIT | NEW BUILD
INSPECT | MAINTAIN | REPAIR
Keeping your property and occupants secure is your priority and ours. MSS designs, installs, services and upgrades security systems including access control, IP based video systems, intrusion alarms and more. We are not bound by an exclusive manufacturer agreement and are experienced with a broad array of product lines.
As a provider of building automation systems, HVAC controls, fire alarm and life safety systems, we can go beyond installing security devices by fully integrating your security systems with other building systems providing a comprehensive building operations platform.
Technologies & Systems
- Cloud-Based or On-Premise System
- Software Support Agreement (SSA)
- Access Control as a Service (ACAAS)
- Concealed-Weapons Detection
- Video and Surveillance Systems
- Panic/Silent Alarms
- Intelligent Command
Analytics & Intelligence
- Occupancy / Crowd Gathering
- Queue Monitoring
- Appearance Searching
- Unusual Motion or Activity
- Automatic License Plate and Vehicle Recognition
- Body Temperature Detection/Heat Mapping
- Security System-ECO System Integration
- Building Automation Integration
- Human Resources Integration
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- ERP Integration
Why partner with MSS?
With 12+ licensed professional engineers on staff and an average of 66+ technicians across the Carolinas, MSS can design, permit, install, and service any type of security system to protect your buildings, assets, and people.
- Strategically positioned with eight (8) offices across North and South Carolina.
- Industry experts in commercial security applications.
- Ideally sized to fit the needs of 95% of the nation’s commercial businesses.
- Manufacturer trained and/or certified technicians.
- Ability to self-perform installation of complete security systems.
- Every project is valued regardless of the size of scope.