Service & Maintenance
Regular service and preventive maintenance of building systems is the most efficient way to prolong the life of the equipment and prevent failure, thereby minimizing energy costs and unscheduled downtime.
With over 300 service technicians across North and South Carolina, MSS is ready 24/7 to assist with audits and inspections, preventive maintenance, repairs, or any issues that may arise with your building systems:
All of our HVAC technicians in NC and SC are refrigerant certified and participate in mandatory continuing education programs to ensure that they consistently provide the highest level of service in the industry.
HVAC Service & Maintenance
- Preventive and Full Maintenance Contracts
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Equipment Replacements
- Chiller Overhauls and Rebuilds
- Building/Facility Operations of Systems with MSS technician on site to operate equipment
- Tube Analysis ( Eddy Current )
- Vibration Analysis
- Meg-Ohm Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Refrigerant Analysis
- Laser Alignment
- Combustion Analysis
- Water Treatment
- Air Quality Testing
HVAC & Mechanical Equipment Types
- Roof Top Units
- Split Systems
- Mini Split Ductless units
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Fired Units
- CRAC (Computer Room Units)
- Cooling Towers
- Air Handlers
- Air Compressors
- Air Driers
- Make Up Air Units
- Heat Recovery Units
- Water Source Heat Pumps
- VRS (Variable Refrigerant Systems)
- VAV Boxes
- Heat Exchangers
- Exhaust Fans
Fire Alarm Service & Maintenance
Inspections & Monitoring
MSS can provide all NFPA-required inspections for your fire alarm system regardless of manufacturer to include:
- VESDA system inspections
- BDA site surveys
- BDA system inspections
- Off-site monitoring of your fire alarm system
- Annual fire alarm system inspections
- Semi-annual fire alarm system inspections
- Quarterly fire alarm system inspections
- Detector Sensitivity inspections
- 24/7 service and repair on most systems that are not fully proprietary in nature to include: deficiency repairs, system modifications due to occupant use, system upgrades, building renovations and VESDA system PMs.
- In-house staff of engineers that can provide fire alarm system design.
- Turnkey or plan-&-spec installation of new fire alarm or BDA systems.
MSS provides thorough documentation of all system audits performed that can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Security Service & Maintenance
Audits & Monitoring
MSS can provide audits of your system to ensure the reliability and performance of your specific system(s) to include:
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Intrusion Systems
- Off-site monitoring of your intrusion system
- Preventative Maintenance contracts for systems that has the potential to prolong the life of the equipment and help with downtime and equipment failures.
- 24/7 service and repair on most major manufacturers of access control, intrusion and video surveillance systems to deficiency repairs to include: system modifications due to occupant use, system upgrades and building renovations.
- Turnkey or plan-&-spec installation of new access control, intrusion and video surveillance systems.