Life at MSS
The success of MSS is a direct reflection of the dedication, passion, and hard work of our team. Since 1996, MSS has taken pride in retaining some of the best talent in the industry by promoting a culture of respect, collaboration, and empowerment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Optional Accidental Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness Insurance
- Onsite Gym (Charlotte location)
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Physical Incentive Program
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off / Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
Workforce Development Programs
Internships / Co-Ops
MSS offers opportunities for students to explore the field of mechanical construction, security, controls, and fire & life safety. If you think this is the right path for you, we’d love to talk to you about our internship program. As an intern, you’ll have a chance to learn hands-on the functional skills necessary to be successful in the industry.
Come grow with us! Are you looking for a career and not just a job? If so, we have many opportunities available. We strive to solve problems through passion and integrity and we’re looking for talented and creative people like you to help determine our company’s future.
MSS Solutions, LLC is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a DRUG-FREE ENVIRONMENT. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.