Website MSS Solutions, LLC
MSS Solutions, LLC currently has an opening available for a Fire & Security Service Team Leader in the Columbia, SC area.
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Work direct with customers to ensure effective and efficient F&S Service solution delivery.
- Understand and manage the F&S Service agreement deliverables and timelines established between the Company and Customer.
- Provide first line supervision to all employees in the F&S field, supervision will include providing leadership, giving direction, providing technical advice, evaluating completed work, training, mentoring, coaching, providing input on employee evaluations, and recommending corrective actions.
- Provide remote and/or on-site technical direction and diagnostic assistance to resolve complex failures within customer base.
- Assist in scheduling, organizing, dispatching F&S Service Technicians, and verify that filed reporting and documentation are accurate and timely.
- Evaluate area safety needs/requirements to provide feedback and recommendations to F&S service technicians and assists in the implementation of safety policies, procedures, and training.
- Conduct extensive self-study (reading, research and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in Company’s supported product lines. Complete certifications as required by the Company.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure effective utilization of Service Management Software and associated field devices to accomplish business objectives.
- Implement training programs on supported/installed control systems to support an efficient service operation.
- Work with Operations Manager to effectively manage on-call assignments.
- Work with Operations Manager to continuously evaluate staff for training requirements to ensure team efficiency and clear/effective communication to customers.
- Participate in the periodic and annual staff performance evaluations for operational excellence (Utilization, profitability, etc.)
- Participate with respective Operations Manager in new F&S Service contract transition meetings with Sales and support Sales to assemble service project scope and pricing.
- Position is a 50% billable technician
- Maintain customer satisfaction for continual company growth.
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the fire alarm & security systems industry.
- Prior fire alarm & security systems field Experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Regular local travel requirements with some overnight travel.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- MSS Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=MSS1&jobId=192904&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →